Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Here's the scoop...

I made this card for the Simpm Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Let's Be Clear.
First,I stamped the icecream come from the Fiskars The Sweet Lofe stamp set in Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder on vellum. Then I used an assortment of alcohol markers to color the front and back of the vellum to get a vibrant image. I cut then out and sew thread threw the top of them. After that I cut a 3x4 hole from cardstock and colored it pink with a marker.


Then I embossed the greeting with Ranger Gold Embossing Powder. I used the dotted border from Fiskars All Year Cheer as a continuation from scoop. I messed up the embossing on the corner but, we all make mistakes :D

I repeatedly stamped the icecream with Hero Arts Unicorn White Pigment ink and dusted some pink chalk pastels over it. I like the idea of doing this but, the result wasn't that great. Maybe next time I'll just use a light colored ink pad to stamp in.

1 comment:

  1. This is yummy! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete